Monday, March 30, 2009

SPRING BREAK PICTURES!!!!

Ray Ray teaching Logan to putt..Just remember drive for show...putt for dough$$...Hope I have my mom's golfing ability!!!
Logan loved being pushed in the wheel barrel!

Crawling is so much fun....no need to walk....Mom keeps telling me I have til I am 15 months. that is what the books are telling her...
Giving Great-Granny kisses!
Kissing on Sara Beth, she was so pretty..I thought I could just barrel right over her...glad her mommy was there to protect her.
I can't believe these babies are exactly 6 months younger than me....we are the same height...something is not right!!!
I love celebrity gossip magazines just like my momma!
I think Ray Ray was silently saying a prayer that the dawgs would beat Tennessee....The dawgs did win the game, won the SEC tourney and went dancing...unfortunately...unfortuntely when I left the state the Dawgs luck ran out...It was fun while it lasted!!

I love the truck Mrs. Abney gave me...The only thing that could make it better is if it were MAROON AND WHITE (HINT HINT RAY RAY !!!)

My Last time with the bottle while my Grunt is holding me.
Taking Little P for a ride in my truck.
Laughing with Aunt Phee and Uncle Coy....I know it was a long ride having that truck in the back seat...but looking at that smile, wasn't it all worth it???

1 comment:

  1. Ray ray has now painted the truck maroon! We are looking for MSU stickers.

    ReplyDelete