Thursday, July 30, 2009

MIMI and RAY RAY WEEK!!!

Loving the warm water!!

Laughing at my momma!!
Being brave and going down the slide
Ms Susan giving me sugar
Loving the pickle...only thing I wanted to eat that night!
Finally a picture with Susan and Bubba
Logan and Bubba
Peek-A-Boo
Wearing MIMI's hat at Mcdonalds
Fixing to EAT EAT
I can finally put the circle and square in...thanks to MIMI helping me figure it out all week
Playing with new toys!!
Kissing the Flowers

Happy Logan
Love sitting in momma's lap so she can put on my shoes
This past week MIMI and RAY RAY came up to visit us...Logan had a blast to say the least!!! He and MIMI would stroll down to McDonalds for parfaits and treats everyday and had so much fun playing outside...they were hoping to swim, but it has just been a little chilly up here in Ohio...

Logan also experienced his first ER visit...he woke up last thursday about 6am just screaming...I changed his diaper and his privates were just really red and swollen...we went to the hospital and only stayed about an hour and a half...he just has an infection and we are puttting cream on him with every diaper change...he felt much better that afternoon...but I could tell he was in lots of pain..
On Saturday we took Ms Susan and Bubba out to eat....Susan and Bubba are my saving graces up here..They are the ones who watch Logan while I go to work...They are amazing people and we are so luck to have found them..They treat Logan like he is their own, so I know is is well taken care of!

2 comments:

  1. Lee Anne, I am so glad to hear you have good people who keep Logan while you work. I wondered who you had. I am thankful to hear that. God's good for providing, of course you know what, he loves your son more than you do so of course, he'd give Logan the best keepers! =O) They do seem like great folks.
    love all the new photos and that new bed. Way to go for him and his new little boy bed! HOw exciting he's 18 months! YAY!
    Hope all continues to go well! You look so beautiful! =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops to me for adding the "e" on your name. I have a coworker who has an "e" on her's and well I type her name more than yours. =O) sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete