Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My new favorite sound!!!!

It is perhaps the sweetest, purest sound I have ever heard...when Logan saw me yesterday at Mrs. Susan and Mr Bill's (the babysitter) he kept saying MAMMA MAMMA...to tell you the truth...I cried...he has been making sounds but I can TOTALLY understand when he is saying MAMMA MAMMA...I might just have to go out and buy a new camera and put it on the blog....it completely made my day....Have a great week!!!
Love to you all..Lee Ann and Logan

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lee Ann. I am enjoying your blog and Logan is so handsome! I bet this was an exciting moment for you! Take care.
    -Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Aside from being the cutest baby, he is also the smartest!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O that' si so exciting! I would have cried too!
    So happy his first word was Mamma!
    P.S. I'm rootin for your little man in the Beautiful baby contest
    xox to you both!

    ReplyDelete