Monday, October 26, 2009

MSU vs. Florida

Friday-getting ready to set up the tents..I love sticking my tongue out.





People near the junction waiting til 5pm....I could not believe the mad rush of people. Things sure have changed over the years.


Logan had no idea Bully was next to him..Bully tried to give him a high five and he said Bye Bye. what he says when he is scared.

Cheering at the pep rally with Ray Ray

Coach Mullen speaking at the pep rally.. Getting us FIRED UP!!


Meeting Meghan Mullen and her son Canon. Being a lion must be the "in"costume this year. Logan has his ready for this weekend!

OUr good friend Mr. Hackett. He always calls me "Eddie Ray"


Ringing my cowbell at the tailgate
Posing for a pic with my momma at the tailgate

Watching the HUGE jumbotron before the game



1st fight of the night between the teams. I think they were making fun of the Dawgpound Rock



Erin Andrews on the sidelines.



Tim Tebow..Great role model!!

Finally giving up in the 4th quarter.

Trying to get a picture of Erin Andrews and Uncle J after the game

Touchdown Saints, what a great way to end the weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment