Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family Easter

This pic has mom in it
This pic has Aunt Phee...you are not seeing double!!

Logan and I stayed up in Ohio for Easter...we hate we missed out on the BIG celebration that Aunt Phee and Uncle Coy had...It looks like they had a great time...but I can tell we were missed....Jason had Logan Easter day...so it was very hard going to church and celebrating by myself. I did eat a wonderful lunch with Sheri, John and their boys and girls...
Thank yall for inviting me into your family!

When I checked my email that Sunday night, mom had emailed me pictures of Easter in Tupelo...looks like everyone had a blast, and the sign definitely brought tears to my eyes...My family is wonderful and means the world to me...Logan and I miss you all dearly and can't wait til we are back HOME!!! Thank you for all the love, support and prayers...

2 comments:

  1. Lee Ann-
    I love all the new pics. Logan has grown just from the last time that I saw him. Hope you have a good week. Talk to you soon-
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. O how awesome!! Lee Ann you two are sooo loved! What a blessing you have to have such an incredible family! I am thankful for you friend!

    ReplyDelete