Sunday, April 19, 2009

KINDERMISIK

My favorite toy that I did not want to give up....a coffee can??
Dancing with Ms. Christa...

Drum...Drum, with my new friends (by the way, the are all younger than me and are walking)


Ready for the Beach!!!


About 2 weeks ago, Logan and I joined the music class Kindermusik...he loves music, so I thought he would enjoy this class...and he does..below is a paragraph describing Kindermusik... We have made new friends and are learning how to drum...drum..., pick up toys by incorporating a song, exploring different colors and textures, and trying to share (not so good at this yet). When we were putting up the cans that made sound...Logan threw a fit and made the sadest pout...Ms. Christa, the instructor just let him have it back..

Peekaboo, I Love You! - In five lessons, learn new songs, lullabies, and ways to say "I love you" using touch, Mother Goose rhymes, literature books, and chants. Activities include instrument play, American Sign Language, and special parent-baby dances that stimulate your baby's eyes, body and mind. Parents connect with other newborns and families in the community as well as learn how music improves the child development process.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo, love kindermusik. They have it here in Jackson too. It does wonders for kids. Look at what an awesome Mom you are?! Who knows you might have the next American Idol in your arms. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Ann
    My name is Valerie. Your mother is one of my professors at Holmes. I saw her sadness and asked what was going on. I am a woman that believes in GOD. I have been through a lot in my life. I am 45. You have a beautifuil son. Your mother is like me, a proud grandma, as well as a loving,concerned mother. If you ever want to talk or just blog I am here for you.
    Please know with all your heart that GOD isn't gone anywhere. Know that you are a beautiful young lady,which deserves better. That has a son which needs your full undivided attention.

    ReplyDelete