Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Barney...are you kidiing me???


Logan is finally watching a TV show..and it is BARNEY!! I have never encouraged him to watch TV, and I have always thought maybe he could just not see it that well with his eye problems...The other day I was flipping channels and turned it on Sesame Street, Elmo was on and Logan started saying Bye-Bye and hiding his head in my lap..poor thing he just hates ELMO.. I switched to Barney and he started dancing and clapping...He just LOVES him. I DVR the show since it comes on during his nap, but he wakes up saying Arney, Arney and hands me the remote control, I swear he watches it at least 4 times a day..I also bought him a Barney doll he sleeps with and takes him places..We love that big purple dinosaur!!


No comments:

Post a Comment