Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pump It Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11bfqJdWAmk

Logan and I went to Pump it Up this morning and had a blast!!! The above link should let you see him climbing up and going down the slide ( I dont know how else to share the video). For 2 hours we played and played, he was a little scared at first, but I started doing everything with him and we had a great time...I think he went up and down the slide at least 50 times...no lie, he was worn out and so thirsty..At the end of the video, I ask him if he had fun...he says no...that is his answer to EVERYTHING, you sometimes have to ignore his answers!! We will certainly be visiting this place again in the near future..

Hope everyone has a great weekend..I will be doing some Christmas shopping at Mistletoe, should be lots of fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lee Ann "pump it up" is great!!! He still looks the same, I miss you guys sooooooo much the girls told me that they were talking to you last night and wathing the video. Take care.

    ReplyDelete