Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My Little Pilgrim!!So Sweet, waiting on the big dinner to finish cooking!

Gigi and I playing with Thomas the train.


Aunt Phee, mom and I posing in the dining room.
Mimi, Gigi, Momma, and Nasty (little P)
Mimi, Gigi, and Aunt Phee
Turkey cupcakes and Paula Deen ooey gooey bars (so Yummy!)

Uncle J and Aunt Sarah opening baby gifts
Aunt Phee and I playing with Smartee the bear.
Ray Ray and I getting ready to go shopping, no, our outfits were not planned

Ray Ray and I discussing what we will be wearing to the Egg Bowl!



Wanting to play cups with Jane Alice
Sneak Peak at Christmas pictures!

Wow, I can not begin to write down all that I have been thankful for this year...Most importantly a great family!!! Logan and I are so blessed!!! I saw a sign at Mistletoe a couple of weeks ago that said Christmas is Merrier in Mississippi, I say Life is Merrier in Mississippi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment